Sunday, July 17, 2022

The Last Chance to Run

Viridian, Cyborg Master of the Spider Rig.

The gangs trade allies in the Escher made it known that they wanted to claim the generator. They were not secretive in their statements and made it clear they would be up to to their eyeballs in drugs when they came. 


The Battlefield

Glasear made the call that they would not defend the Generator, nor would they risk their lives but for the sake of the Delaque spies and any other gang watching a fight would be staged.

Respect to the long forgotten legends of Terra


-------------


Well that was my final game of the standard campaign. In terms of game play I knocked myself out with an unstable lasgun (shock upgrade from my Archaeotech device). Then I failed my bottle check. My freshly painted champ then fled. 

8 Limbs Makes the posing and photos harder


I think I only took out one ganger and but Escher didn't actually take out a single one of my gang members as I proceeded to slowly fail my cool checks.

Cyber Juve got the exp though

Now all that is left is the final, well originally the final was going to be between the top 2 players of the campaign but neither of the top 2 wants its to be a one on one and would prefer if everyone was involved. As such we are creating a custom game of King of the Hill so everyone gets a chance. 

Crown me BB

Per the final territory map below Pilgrims will be in the middle with 5, and I will get 2 Fighters.

Not the most thematic maps but they help alot. TY Yaktribe

That was meant to be played yesterday, in an effort to have my 2 fighgters that I will be playing with painted I went and churned out my super juve only to find out the game was cancelled. 


Jojo, Cyborg Hoverboard Enthusiast


The Backstory for the next campaign: It was a quiet day as the lookout above the hanger doors of Cargo Dome D-H311 watched as a single ravaged Cargo Truck sped in. Only one person onboard. Once stopped and given a drink the driver began rambling about how he and his crew had found an Archaeotech Cache. They had loaded what they could into the trucks and marked the location on the Foreman's dataslate. Roughly an hour after they had left a family of massive sandworms attacked them. It harassed the land train for hours across miles of old highways and dunes. Only he survived with only half a cargo to prove what they found. If the story is to be believed there are treasures now scattered throughout the wastes and not to mention a mother load of the Cache waiting to be rediscovered.


Fnatic Forever

The story has travelled fast and gangs and locals alike have heard of an Archaeotech Cache containing untold treasure hidden in the rolling dunes close to the Hive. Weaponry, Lost Technology and other unfathomable wonders have drawn the gangs out into the edges of the wastes as well as the attention of the locals. 

Not to Shabby


I have started cobbling together something from the bits box for the new vehicle rules (yes I had half a Rockgrinder in the bits box...) 

It will look okay when done.. I hope

And I went and bought myself a Hotwheels for $3 (NZD) as a gangster sandbike. 


The Truck Gunner hanging with the Biker

No comments:

Post a Comment