Thursday, September 6, 2018

Something Calming, like building a model from sprue.


I know I should be painting my Genestealer Guardsman but I was feeling tense and painting is not relaxing and i needed to cut something. My Ork Gundam Warrior has been on my mind. I couldn't get him or Naomi Smalls Leg Day song out of my head so I had do something about it.


Its not alot of Progress but its something and it was enough to calm me down. I think this will be the general size now. Just to make sure its structurally sound and work out how to attach the arms.


Seeing as this is a small post here is a very small work in progress shot of me messing about with how I might do my next Ork Knight, proper knightly styles. Not sure how to go about his Lance though... And I have already butchered that seat. He didn't fit anyway.


Also the Ork threads I follow asked for requests of good models to Convert into Ork Warbuggies,


Tamiya do 1/32 race cars that are the perfect scale for 40k and with a huge variety is designs. I found the first one in a 2nd hand store and have since bought another (with a much nicer design) but the 2nd never got progressed further than the windscreen being cut out.










2 comments:

  1. Most definitely intrigued! Don't go completely off at a tangent tho. Those 21 guardsmen won't paint themselves..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I posted the list so they have to get done...

      Delete