Monday, September 3, 2018

Just say its done and move on


With only 3 more weekends left before the tourne I just had to say he was done, not quite happy (Basing is seperate and done in batches)

This leaves me with 21 Guardsman to paint and 2 Leman Russes. I CAN DO IT.



Monday Night is games night. Tabled yet again. I lasted three turns...

I rolled more ones than i have ever seen, Needed to roll a 2 to go first, I roll a 1. Triples ones for Mind Control...

As a result I have bought new dice, hopefully these will behave...



2 comments:

  1. As I said before, I really like his staff! What were you facing? Looks like some sort of Termagant tide. Jeez I didn't think people did lists like that any more, or was it backed up with triple Flyrants/Exocrines? Anyway, no time for that, you better get painting! The best colour is 'done'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one really large unit of Termagaunts making a line defense in front of 3 Dakkafex, 3 Flyrants, Hive Guard, Exocrine. He decided it would better to charge the genestealers than be charged...

      Delete