Thursday, March 14, 2019

Wrath and Glory - Sir Jonas Alswere



"Tea is more important than ammunition"
-Churchill


Sir Jonas Alswere - Of Noble Upbringing from the stout and rigorous house of Alswere, Sir Jonas is well aware of the games the Noble houses play in the vie for power. Particularly adept at navigating Imperial Bureaucracy Sir Jonas assists where Victoria has little patience. Often donned in ancient armour and wielding a relic plasma gun that can trace its origins back to before the heresy Sir Jonas is capable of handling himself if things get rough.


I really failed with the transfer but it was something I wanted try, never put transfers on before. It basically became a guide for me to paint over, would score myself 2/10 for that application. The black used to fix it really stands out in a bad way but the green of the armour was too many layers and not something I could replicate at this stage, honestly I think I should have either just done some free hand or put the transfer on right at the beginning before any washes. I live and I learn.



And that's the party, ready to serve Inquisitor Victoria Aldrich.




The main villians have been painted already but as one of the players is reading this blog they shall not be revealed until after they have been seen in game.

2 comments:

  1. Boo! No villains! The transfer/paint cover up looks fine to me. Nice to see them all together. What is the background? Looks like a loading dock or giant container (i.e. cool)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daiso just opened at the bottom of cuba street, they had solid cardboard boxes in the shape of containers. I thought they would make great terrain. And thanks im pretty happy with them all. You will see the villians soon enough

      Delete