Thursday, December 3, 2020

Cool Marines Hold Their Bolter With One Hand

 
See the problem with holding your bolter with two hands is that you then don't have a hand free for your knife and as we all know the knife is the absolute pinnacle of Imperial technology.


And seeing as the leading marine on holding your bolter in one hand is currently in the colours of the Children of the Emperor I was lost with what to do to complete the squad, thankfully the Monkey Chukka came to the rescue. When I asked if he had any spare reiver heads (upcoming project) he gave me what was left on the sprue including bits to make most of a reiver with no arms, one mismatched leg and one leg that was missing half the shin and foot.


The rescue mission has been mostly successful and I feel like hes coming out okay the only thing is he still looks very much like a revier not an intercessor. So my question is do I leave him as is and have him finish the squad or do I make him into a Phobos Captain or something? 

Hey Guys look at my Knife


Thats not a Knife this is a Knife

Thats not a knife thats a Sword


No this is a Sword!


Now wasn't that fun, they all still need a little bit of work but then they can go rampage with their knives out.




2 comments:

  1. Yeah he looks a bit like a Reiver but the upper half will blend in with the squad. A couple of aerials and a servo skull and he'll make a fine captain tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole squad has been given up on to be honest, he has since been made into a character along side someone else from the squad, will upload pictures once I have finished cleaning the hobby room.

      Delete