Thursday, March 31, 2022

Grinding on Some Blue Meat

 


I finally finished building and got some paint on my MDF Terrain


Kais woke suddenly. He felt nauseas and the world was spinning. Someone had drugged him! As he went to support himself to get up he realised he was outside and exposed in the underhive. As the fog in his brain cleared he realised just how exposed. He was stark naked, his cold blue abs (and much more) were glistening in the damp air.

"Where the fuck am I" cried out Dave. "Fuck me what the hell is going on" Chimed in Skag.

Stepping round the corner Kais saw he wasn't alone. Not only were his fellow crew members here equally as naked but so were more gangs. The pale cheeks of Delaque just visible in the distance. "Quick we need supplies and to get out of here" called out Kais. Both Dave and Skag cried in unison as the turned to face him "Ohh for the love of the Emperor my eyes!"


Sometimes you got to stop when its useable and come back to it later when the inspiration hits.

----


My lowest 3 have changed as it wasn't lowest rating but lowest rating when naked aka without weapons, gear or armour. Now that we have the set up you watch how it all unfolded below, you can even see me making good use out of my lookout:







2 comments:

  1. No idea what is going on but the best weapon in the game appears to be gravity. Your dice tray is cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea who would have guessed that jumping from roof to roof from multistory buildings would be dangerous. ;)

      I got the Dice Tray as a Christmas gift from Ryan (So nice of him). He also gave me a tape measure and piece to Orkify it but I haven't gotten round to painting it.

      Delete