Sunday, August 26, 2018

If I Kan Paint








Hes finally done. I'm painting stuff. Hell I feel like I might even have my army painted in time for Fields of Blood.



I found a good guide on how to paint Red on Orks Vehicles and the Killa Kan made the perfect test subject. In fact I think the kan is painted better than the patriarch standing on it... Actually I think I have only learnt how to paint this year and thats all started with following guides.


Two items left on the painting list for August, the first Leman Russ and the Magus. 
I KAN DO IT.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, the base is pretty epic but I really like the carapace on the Patriarch too. Maybe your innate preference for Orks is coming through and you are just biding your time until you can have a nerdgasm in Orktober.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell Yea I am Hyped for Orktober, have the speedfreeks logo as my desktop background....

      Delete
  2. Greetings from WeeMen, I saw your blog linked in Chucking Monkeys and I’m on the lookout for a few more blogs in my blogroll after some housekeeping of inactive blogs, so hi, nice Tyranids - not what I expected with your blog title, but I’m sure that will change in Orktober!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks and Yea I should get back to Ork once nids are done, coincidentally that deadline is end of September. :)

      Delete