Monday, February 25, 2019

How Deep does the Rabbit Hole Go?


I have too many Unfinished Projects

Well I know what button I keep Pushing
So lets start with the most recent distraction, mek gunz:

When ya use Eldar Gubbinz to Kill Eldar

3 in various stages of completion, enough on each that you get the idea.

DJ Hi Tek

My Shokk Attack Dragsta is stuck in epoxy hell, the epoxy stage is my least favorite and is where most of my models come to a halt.



Its not the only thing halfway through epoxy hell however.




At least they are not as skeletal as my Gorkanaught/Ork Knight.

Blutack wouldnt hold the weight for an Upright Shot

Then we have the Deff Watch and an Orkquistitor. Nobz and Warboss in Mega Armour seem lackluster though. And while the Deff Watch was going to Double as Death Watch in Kill Team, I didn't enjoy Kill Team.




And then we finish with a bang. The Kill Tank.



Which as much as I love it, its too big and annoying to take to club nights and I feel bad when it wrecks people in casual games. Between this and not being allowed to play it in local tournaments where list restrictions stop me from taking it I have lost a fair bit of motivation to finish it.


And thats just my orks, almost...

There are 2 more Ork Warbosses who are in shambles after moving house that photos would only make me cry...

I would ask people to help me decide what to do but I would honestly just do my own thing anyway. This is more for me to realise how deep in the rabbit hole I am.

Bonus photo of Wazbomb that will get scrapped

6 comments:

  1. That Shokk Attack Dragsta is frickin mint. Batmorkbile! Very unusual and original. Finish it! Now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your not the only one to relate it to Batmork, maybe I should paint it black... I think I am going to try finish the Dragsta and the Mek Gunz out of that lot first.

      Delete
  2. I also love DJ Hi Tek but seen him before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hes great, also finished one of the operators for another gun last night, each gun needs a grot who looks like hes actually controlling the gun.

      Delete
  3. Ah a fellow HBS sufferer (Hobby Butterfly Syndrome) never knowing where the hobby butterfly will flutter to next! Shokk Attak Dragsta - FINISH IT. As Monkeychuka says, its exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if its a blessing or a curse that so many ideas come into my head or that I actually try to start so many of them. I will do my best to get the milliput out tonight and make some progress.

      Delete