Thursday, February 28, 2019

Wrath and Glory - Sergeant Wulfe

  
Sergeant Wulfe - A Cadian soldier bred for war, service and life of hardship. It was a pleasant opportunity to be recruited in Victoria’s retinue. No longer stuck to eating gruel in the trenches Wulfe is more than happy to put his life on the line and do what a soldier does best. His loyalty to the Imperium and to Inquisitor Aldrich is unwavering.



Hes pretty basic in terms of colours but I felt despite being a player character he was still a guardsman and this way he looks the part. Black and Red are the classic inquisitorial colours so I stuck with them. I also tried a was technique I saw on FB to get the melta look on the end of the barrel. Its not the best but I'm happy with it. 




Also below is a slightly edited intro to the campaign, this will be used to set the scene for the players and help lead us into act 1.




P.S. I did get another lump of milliput on the Dragsta

4 comments:

  1. A fine figure of a guardsman, I should be honoured to play his role. I really like the gas mask. Is that a standard head or converted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its standard, it used to be my brothers he made it. Pretty sure its made with the command squad box

      Delete
    2. I just hope his teeth aren't pointed. If we're investigating a series of 'high profile murders' I want to be sure we are batting for the right side.

      Delete
    3. Teeth are not pointed, though you are fighting for the imperium and its emperor

      Delete