Sunday, March 22, 2020

Isolation

The country is officially in lockdown.....







All the things I'll never see
All the things I'll never be
All there is that's left for me
Is here in this eternity
Of isolation 






The cavalcade, the jamboree
Of life, I thought was meant for me 
I never dreamed that it would be 
Replaced by this eternity 
Of isolation 






All the things I'll never see
All the things I'll never be
All my hopes are memory
All there is that's left for me
Is isolation 



So the big boy is coming along, one question remains 



Claws (A bit of everything) 


Guns (Shadowsword Heavy Bolters) 


or Talons (D6 Talons for the Barbed Heirodule rules) 

















4 comments:

  1. Great work, love the hunched over but not reaching down at the front look, rat like and strength in the rear quads. Stay well Brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, thanks. Hope you are hunkered down as well with all the supplies you need.

      Delete
  2. I would say A but I think I've had a sneak peak somewhere. Love the pose. Its almost like a Warrior evolved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I swear as soon as I post to the blog a wave of inspiration comes. Thanks it took awhile to settle on how I wanted it positioned/what limbs it has.

      Delete